- Develops posture and confident body movement for sport and life
- Enhances co-ordination and agility for body awareness and balance
- Enhances creativity and builds self confidence
- Increases flexibility and strength and prepares the body for life’s challenges
- Develops healthy minds and bodies for now and later life.
We have beginner and novice gymnastics courses for children of school age, which will teach the child the fundamentals of gymnastics, including skills such as forward and backward rolls, handstands and cartwheels.
Children can then progress to intermediate and advanced gymnastics. Focus is on skill development and progression, with harder skills being introduced, such as handstand forward rolls, front and back walkovers as well as flips and somersaults.
Tuesday 5.15pm to 6.15pm (5 to 7 years)
Tuesday 6.15pm to 7.15pm (8+ years)
Cost £72.80 for 14 week block
Appleby Swimming Pool 017683 51212